Discover Montreal with a professional tourist guide
Discover Montreal’s rich history and vibrant present. During the tour, we’ll walk in Old Montreal, stroll on Mount Royal (weather permitting) and drive around this beautiful island to discover all the best places Montrealers enjoy.
Highlights on your guided tour of Montreal can include 2 activities of your choice ($ payable at the venue the day of the activity or at check-out):
- Take a ride on a cable car up to the Olympic Tower’s observatory for spectacular views of Montreal
- Discover how four ecosystems from the Americas (Laurentian forest, tropical rainforest, the St. Lawrence marine ecosystem and polar world) have been realistically reproduced at the Biodome
- Visit Montreal’s world-famous botanical gardens which boasts more than 21,000 species and varieties of plants from all over the globe, including insects from every corner of the planet at the one of a kind insectarium.
A stop at one of Montreal’s food court or one of Montreal’s quaint restaurant will surely satisfy all appetite, but along the tour we’ll even pick up bagels at the famost Fairmount bagels, just in case!
Meet at your hotel (other meeting place options available)
During our tour, we’ll be able to see:
- Old Montreal
- International Quarter
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Parc Jean-Drapeau (St‑Hélène’s island and Notre‑Dame island)
- Latin Quarter
- Little Italy
- Jean-Talon Market
- Underground City
- Olympic Area
- Mile End
- St‑Joseph Oratory (pass‑by)
- Park of the Mount Royal with a walk to the Chalet de la Montagne
- Golden Square Mile
Exact sequence, timing and whether we go to everything depends on your interests and schedule.
Weather permitting we’ll also do part of the tour walking, especially in the Old Montreal area.